Scapy is an interactive packet manipulation program that enables you to sniff, mangle, send network packets ; test equipments ; probe and discover networks ; quickly develop new protocols.
Menu of this wiki
- I've begun to write some documentation on specific features. They are grouped on the documentation page.
- Also have a look at the community page and the FAQ page.
- Upload your packet samples on the packet samples page.
- Please contribute your own regression tests!
- Read article about building and dissecting fields and packets to understand some of the scapy's internals and how to add a new protocol.
To get the repository, use the following command
hg clone http://hg.secdev.org/scapy my-scapy
You can then update it with
The unofficial scapy guide -- under development
I try to let this site freely editable. But it is hit by spammers ten to fifty times a day. I block most of them, but I may block legitimate accesses too. If this happens, send me a mail!